US Visa Application (Student)


Greetings from Morelia Tours and Travel Inc.!


F-1 Visa
This is the most common type of student visa. If you wish to engage in academic studies in the United States at an approved school, such as an accredited U.S. college or university, private secondary school, or approved English language program then you will need an F-1 visa. You will also need an F-1 visa if your course of study is more than 18 hours a week.


M-1 Visa
If you plan engage in non-academic or vocational study or training at a U.S. institution then you will need an M-1 visa. More information about each of these visas and opportunities for studying in the United States can be found at the Education USA website.


U.S. Public School
U.S. law does not permit foreign students to attend public elementary school (kindergarten to 8th grade) or a publicly funded adult education program. Hence, F-1 visas cannot be issued for study at such schools.

An F-1 visa can be issued for attendance at a public secondary school (grades 9 to 12), but the student is limited to a maximum of 12 months at the school. The school must also indicate on the I-20 that the student has paid the unsubsidized cost of the education and the amount submitted by the student for that purpose.


Basic Requirements:

1.  Copy of valid passport

2.  Application Forms:


An approved Form I-20 from your U.S. school or program. – You will need to fill in a Form I-901 with information from your Form I-20 or DS-2019 and pay the required fee. For most people, the I-901 SEVIS fee is $350. Please check this link for guidelines:


Processing Fees:

Visa Fee: Php 10,730.00 (subject to change)

Service Fee: Php 2,500.00

Courier Fee: Php 440.00

Total: Php 13,670.00

ADDITIONAL Php 1500.00 for FIRST TIME APPLICANT (as of May 2024)